Paws in the Park
Saturday October 1, 2016
Check in and Registration the day of the event begins at 9:30am
Dog Walk Begins at 10am, events and fun until 2pm
E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park
11801 Community Center Drive Northglenn, CO 80233
Online Registration is now CLOSED
Registration the day of the walk begins at 9:30 am
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
- Dog Walk Date – October 1, 2016
- Check-in and Regisration starts at 9:30
- Dog walk starts at 10am
- Register Online – Register online today, $25 per adult, $10 per child 6-12, children 5 and under FREE
- Online Registration ends SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
- Registration the day of the event starts at 9:30am
- Register the Day of the Walk – $30 per adult, $15 per child 6-12, children 5 and under FREE
- Registrations fees are non refundable if you are not able to make it to the event.
PAWS IN THE PARK PARTICIPANT GUIDELINES:
- Dogs must be at least 6 months of age and be spayed or neutered. Dogs must be current on rabies and distemper vaccinations.
- Dogs must be on a leash, no longer than 6 feet, at all times. No retractable leashes.
- Each walking participant is limited to two dogs.
- Please be a responsible pet owner and pick up after dog.
- For their safety, any pets other than dogs are not permitted at the event.
- All dogs must be able to get along with other dogs and people.
- Water for dogs will be provided in community bowls. Please bring your dog’s water if necessary.